This Privacy information is written in accordance with the obligations of the articles 13-14 of the European Union Regulation (EU) 2016/679
We collect, store and use your personal data that you directly provide us while visiting our website, confirming the purchase of one of our services, subscribing to our newsletter or contacting us.
If you are less than 13 years old (for USA visitors) or 16 years old (for EU visitors or for visitors from elsewhere), you must ask the approval from your parent/caregiver before you send your personal information to this website. If we believe that one of our users is a minor and we received his personal data without due consent, we will cancel this data within a reasonable period.
The data that we collect are
- Your name, email address, postal code, country, language of preference, IP address and any other information that you share with us while filling our contact form or while purchasing a service.
- The details of each transaction done on our website, including the amount, currency and the mean of payment. We do not store your credit card or your bank account details: payment transactions are managed by third party services that operate on our behalf.
- Answers to elective surveys or polls that we may ask you to fill.
- Support requests that you may send us via email or filling the specific form.
- Your website access data that are necessary to dispense the services purchased.
- Other information that you may deliberately send us through a form on our website or that you may share with us while contacting us.
The data that we may collect are
- Your social media IDs or the information shared with us through your social media accounts.
- Third-party authentication status if you are visiting the website using a mobile application (for example, if you are connected to Facebook at that moment or other social media accounts).
- Our email opening data or the clicks on our email links.
- Copies of your website for backup purpose (safety copies).
The data that we collect from all visitors are
- Technical information about website usage, which kind of browser they use and the version of it, their PC operating system.
- Their IP address.
On what legal basis we treat your data
When we treat your personal data for the purposes set out on this information sheet, we base on one or more of these legal foundations:
- Consensus: we ask your consensus to use your data, to send you details about our offers, to send you targeted advertising and profiling.
- Contractual framework: when entering into any kind of contractual agreement with us your personal data will be treated for the purposes of the service.
- Legal obligations: when strictly necessary we will treat your personal data to comply with a legal or fiscal binding obligation.
How we use your data
We use personal information that we collect to supply you with the requested service, to innovate our technology and optimise your navigation experience.
We use your personal information to
- Dispense purchased services.
- Send you information about our work through any channel that you have consented: e-mail, phone/SMS and/or messages on social medias.
- To send you information and make it easier for you to share it on social networks.
- To create marketing campaigns targeted to promote our work.
- To verify your identity and send you an email to thank you for the purchase of our service or for subscribing to our newsletter.
We may use the personal data of all website visitors to
- Admin and improve the website and optimise it infrastructure.
- Analyse the way you use the website using tools such as Google Analytics and others tools to help us testing the content performances and the website functionality, to help us understand traffic models and knowing if there are any problems on the website.
- Improve the communication by recording the interactions done on the website, via email or on social networks.We kindly invite to take note that when you purchase a service or make any action on this website your virtual user profile gets automatically created and you can update at any time your personal data and preferences.
This virtual profile allows you to manage the services, your personal data and your order history.
How we share your information
We do not sell your personal data and we disclose them only to the parties described below, as prescribed by law, or with trusted third-parties with your permission.
- Contractors and employees: our contractors or employees may have access to your contact data, including your name, e-mail address, phone number and your social IDs, website access data for which the service is required, to contact regarding a specific service. They may contact directly or through a contact tool for third parties that our company manages.
- Suppliers of services: we work with some suppliers of services, in particular our database administrators, services of cloud computing, help desk services, advertising services, data analysis services, and password management services. These suppliers are bound to ensure the utmost confidentiality by contract. They are not authorised to use or divulge your personal data, except in relation to the supply of their services.
If you buy a service with a renewable subscription, your payment data will be saved in the payment system chosen and you will explicitly grant us your consent to proceed with recurring payments. We do not store your credit card number neither the details of your bank account. It is possible to modify your payment preferences on your profile page.
- Affiliate third parties: in the future following to a merger, an acquisition, a reorganisation or similar operation, we may transfer your personal data to third parties.
We will continue to protect the confidentiality of your personal data and we inform you before transferring them. If significant changes will happen regarding the treatment of your personal data, we will inform you and give you the opportunity to consent to these changes.
- Data-protection: we will share your personal data with companies, organisations or individual outside our company if we believe in good faith that the access, use, preservation or divulgation of personal data is reasonably necessary to detect or protect against frauds or security problems, to respect our general conditions, to satisfy any legit request from an authority or court order, to defend ourselves from legal claims, to protect our legal rights or our security.
How we protect your data
Your data may be transferred and stored abroad.
We comply with industry standard practices, like the use of firewall and cryptography to safeguard your personal data from unauthorized access, from alteration, from distribution, from misuse and from destruction. The transmission of the details of payment and other personal data is protected by secure and encrypted connections.
We adopt reasonable actions to ensure that cross-border data transfers are complying with applicable data protection laws and we work with processors of third parties, which are UE-USA Privacy Shield, and Swiss-US Privacy Shield certified, or which use standard contractual clauses that bind all parties to protect the data safety and privacy.
We store personal data for all the necessary time to fulfil the scope of collection, if not differently required by law. If you ask us to interrupt sending news or other communication or to cancel your data, we do it and keep on storing the minimum data required to prevent frauds and make sure that you will not be contacted again.
How you can update and modify your data
You can review and update your personal data on your profile page and on the page Privacy Tools. You can also change your cookie settings at any time. For users from the European Union, European Economic Area and Switzerland, there is also the right to:
- Accessing personal data;
- Obtaining the correction or cancellation of data, or limiting the processing of them;
- Objecting the processing of data;
- Data portability;
- Withdrawing the consent, where possible: the withdrawal of the consent shall not compromise the lawfulness of the processing based on the consensus given before the revocation. The withdrawal of the consent includes the option to cancel from the subscription to our mailing list at any time, or contacting us to ask to be cancelled from our SMS lists.
- Lodging a complaint to the supervisory authority (Data Protection Working Party).
For your protection, we can only share and update personal data linked to the email address that you use to send us your request and we may need to verify your identity before doing it. We will answer to these kind of requests in a reasonable time. We kindly ask you not to send any sensitive personal data, your password or credit card details by email.
Connections to third-party websites
How you can cancel your registration
If at any time you want to cancel the subscription to our mailing list, you can do it by clicking the “unsubscribe” link on any email sent.
It is also possible to send requests regarding the data processing on your profile page and on the Privacy Tools page.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- Pegasus WP needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Pegasus WP permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Pegasus WP legitimate interests
- Pegasus WP needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Pegasus WP follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Pegasus WP uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Note that Pegasus WP has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Pegasus WP does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Pegasus WP Terms of Service
In this section you can find the main conditions of sale and general information to clarify the service offered from our website. Should you have any doubt or need further information it is possible to contact us at [email protected].
In this document the word “client” refers to each individual or company who bought a service offered by Pegasus WP.
ACCEPTANCE OF SALES CONDITIONS
Once the Client has submitted his/her purchase order, he/she accepts and obliges himself/herself to observe these sales conditions during the relationship with Pegasus WP.
The Client takes into account that Pegasus WP shall not be bound by any different sales conditions from the ones written here, unless otherwise specifically agreed in writing.
Pegasus WP reserves the right to modify the sales conditions at any point in the future. In that case, the new sales conditions will be effective only on purchases made after the new sales conditions have been published on the website.
Pegasus WP therefore recommend the Client to have sight of last version of the sales conditions before submitting any purchase order and possibly to print them or save a copy of them on a computer-readable form.
DESCRIPTION OF PEGASUS WP SERVICES
Pegasuswp.com is an online service that offers an e-mail support to website managers of WordPress.org platform (hereinafter the “Service”).
The access to the Service may be sporadically interrupted due to technical problems,
maintenance works, restore processes or for any other reasons that are not under Pegasus WP´s control.
Pegasus WP reserves the right to interrupt the Service at any moment without notice.
One of the required conditions to use the Service is creating your personal account on Pegasuswp.com by choosing an username, a password and the provision of further information.
The information submitted must be accurate and kept up to date.
The authentication process is part of the normal security and authentication procedures and it is intended to ensure the safety of the Clients, making sure that the Client is really interested in registering or activating the Service.
The registered user must keep safe the access codes and not share them with anyone, these account details are the only mean to identify the Client and validate his accesses to the Service. In the case of dismay, theft or loss of the access codes the Client must promptly inform Pegasus WP that will proceed with their deactivation.
The disclosure of access codes of the website and/or to the Service may allow access to not authorised third party.
The customer is the only responsible for all the activities done using his account.
Pegasus WP Services are available both for companies and individuals 18+ years old.
The payment of the Service is in advance plus any applicable taxes.
The Client is responsible for well-timed payment of Pegasus WP Service.
Prices of our services may be changed at Pegasus WP´s sole and exclusive discretion.
The Client accepts that we are not liable to refund any of his/her payments in the case that our prices decrease, or if some offers or packages are altered after you have made your payment.
Pegasus WP doesn’t handle or store Clients’ payment details used to purchase the Services (i.e. numbers of credit cards), these data are kept from the payment service providers.
The actual payment happens by transferring protected and encrypted data directly to the payment gateway. The payment service provider communicate the result of payment transaction to Pegasus WP only when the transaction has been done. Pegasus WP reserves the right to apply limitation and exclusions to the means of payment of the Service available for the Client, for safety reasons.
Pegasus WP reserves the right to not accept orders in the case of personal data and/or payments data which are not real, or if there was any kind of breach towards Pegasus WP in the past, or if the Client exceeded the spending limits.
Pegasus WP carries out the necessary checks to undertake the appropriate actions aimed to control illegal activities, retaining the right to act against whoever commits online fraud crimes.
LIMITS OF LIABILITY
Pegasus WP assumes no responsibility for direct and indirect damages of any kind suffered by the Client, its partners, its agents, its employees or collaborators related to the Service provided.
Under no circumstances Pegasus WP can be held liable of profit loss, inability to use the Service, direct and indirect damage of any kind.
Pegasus WP is in no way responsible for the consequences of illegitimate use of the data provided by the Client. In particular, Pegasus WP cannot guarantee:
- the operation of www.pegasuswp.com website without interruption
- the operation of www.pegasuswp.com website without errors
Any kind of technical malfunctions of www.pegasuswp.com website or temporary interruptions that may momentarly prevent the use of the Service shall not give right to any refund to the Client.
Pegasuswp.com website may containt some links to third party websites. Pegasus WP cannot be held responsible for accessibility and content of these links and for any consequence of usage of the links’ content.
The Client accepts that the sole solution for any alleged damage caused by Pegasus WP Service is the cancellation from the Service subscribed.
GETTING SUPPORT BY Pegasus WP
To get support from Pegasus WP you have to create a request of support called “ticket”.
You can create a ticket from
- Writing to the e-mail [email protected]
We do not provide support over the phone, on Skype or other channels, unless differently specified on the Service purchased.
Every request of support (ticket) get processed or resolved as first come first served basis.
Every ticket shall be subjected to approval or refusal at Pegasus WP sole discretion.
Pegasus WP could give alternative solutions or suggest a trusted business partner for requests outside what is foreseen in the Service.
Pegasus WP support is 24 hours a day from Monday to Friday, but we cannot estimate a time to solve a ticket.
Monthly tickets included on maintenance or support subscriptions shall not be accumulated.
Your support requests (tickets) will be successfully resolved if they contain the following issues:
- Requests of modifications of style elements on the page (CSS)
- Requests of content additions and images modifications
- Requests of creating basic graphic elements (buttons, menus, newsletter form)
- Requests of WordPress consultations (support and consultancy)
- Requests of WordPress advice (how to do something)
- Themes and plugins checks
- Installation and setup of plugins
- Backup of your WordPress website (restore)
- Improvement of website performances
- SEO suggestions
List of example of requests that may be rejected:
- Change of website theme
- Creation of landing pages
- Plugin customization
- Theme customization
- Marketing activities
- SEO services
If you are not sure whether your support request concerns any of the above listed topics, please submit us a ticket asking if the request may be accepted.
CANCELLING THE SERVICE
The Service can be interrupted at any time both from the Client or Pegasus WP.
The relationship is based on mutual satisfaction.
Pegasus WP has a zero-tolerance policy towards aggressive communication, insults and discrimination.
If the Client wants to discontinue the Service he can do it from Pegasuswp.com website.
There are no refunds on Services which have already been paid.
CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
Pegasus WP reserves the right to modify these user conditions at any time in the future informing the Clients by email.
The Client is responsible for reading and understanding the changes.
Continuing using the Service implies the formal acceptance of any change.
Pegasus WP collects data while the Client access to the Services offered.
These data are used exclusively to contact the Client and/or to provide the website support or maintenance Services.
Pegasus WP keeps all the data strictly confidential.
These data may include:
- Access data to the WordPress website, FTP server, hosting control panel;
- Access data to Services related to the website (such as Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Aweber);
- Data related to the content of the website (such as the customer list, paid information products, ebooks);
- Data related to the type of the business of the customer (such as traffic volumes, conversion rate, sales volumes).
These data may be transferred to the servers of Pegasus WP for backup or similar operations.
Partial access to these data may be given to collaborators or commercial partners of Pegasus WP for the sole purpose of providing the agreed services.
In the case of some of the rules of this Conditions of Use appears to be inapplicable the rest of them shall continue to be fully effective.
These Conditions of Use, the rules specified during the distance sale process, where applicable, form the whole contract agreement between the Client and Pegasus WP.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Pegasuswp.com website, all its pages, its technologies, the platform, the ideas, the logos, the brands, the layout, the texts, audio/video files and any other activity connected to the website and its services are exclusively intellectual property of Pegasus WP.
They cannot be duplicated, used or represented by the Client, except when it is expressly allowed and in so far as it is allowed. The right provided to the Client is limited to the use of the website and/or its Services which is not transferable and it is limited to a private use not a commercial one.